Sunday, March 30, 2008

Lazy Sunday...

I got nothing. I have a few ideas in the hopper that I hope to blast out in the next day or so.

But not today.



Today, it was all about helping coach Rick's baseball team and watching the NCAA basketball. I also checked out the episodes two and three of the HBO Special "John Adams."

Lazy enough for you? Here's a little more.

An 80s music video. It's an oldie and a guilty pleasure of mine. I caught it the other day as I was flipping through the XM stations while driving around town running errands. There aren't too many Madonna songs I like, let alone stop my flipping. This is one of them....enjoy.

3 comments:

  1. I had some errands planned that just didn't get done. But I did get a bit of painting prep done. Need to Clean the place up and make it more livable. Good thing it is slightly bigger than the average doll house or I would be looking at months of work. Hope you enjoyed your weekend, Spartacus.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gmb - thanks I had a nice weekend. I just finished a painting job last month, and I've gotten pretty good at it. Let me know if you need a hand.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, but this is a small apartment and I'm a pretty good painter. Doing the ceiling and finishing up the bathroom. I figure I'll do it a little bit over time and will be done in a week or so.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...