Tuesday, March 25, 2008

I'm Over There....

A few weeks ago, I was invited by fairlane to join the Jonestown superteam. I accepted gladly. I've got a new post up there today. I hope you click on over to check it out along with the posts of the other great writers on the team.

They Said "So?" ... We Said "NO!"

Just remember...when you get there, don't forget to...























If you know what's good for you!

7 comments:

  1. Water is good for me. In 39 states.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As long as you keep writing them over there, you won't have to write them here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just visited Jonestown to read your post - commented there! Congrats on being invited to Jonestown!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay Wyld. It's cool. But just remember that the original Kool-Aid flavor/color was red.

    Fairlane - You're too kind. But even though you've given me a key to your place. I still like living in mine. However, you're always welcome to share space here.

    DCap - Yeah, I know. Just let me know if I'm spreading myself too thin.

    MG - Thanks for checking me out at JT! Great haiku post, BTW.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My comment was supposed to be a play on the, "We fight them over there, so, we don't have to fight them here."

    Obviously, it fell flat.

    They can't all be Zingers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fairlane - I can be a little slow on the uptake sometimes. My bad. But you must know, I will fight/write them anywhere.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...