This is a note of apology to all my blog friends.
I'm sorry that I have not been able to return comments on this site and comment on your blogs. I've been busy painting my basement, which has been in need of a fresh coat and some aesthetic repairs for quite some time. Long story short, I was on my feet spackling, priming and painting my basement for the last three days....
Damn it! I'm tired.
I plan to throw up some posts on it later today. But in the meantime. I just wanted to make viral an idea I got from DCup to show love to all my blog friends. Here's my list of link loves. Won't you please take a moment and check them all out. They're all awesome.
A Poetic Justice
Alecto's Ophelia
American Street
Atheist Revolution
Aunt Dahlia
Blondesense
Blue Gal
Dancy's Corner
Dependable Renegade
Distributorcap NY
E-News Daily: Articles Without Borders
FranIam
Frieda Bee
I Can't Believe It's Not A Democracy
Jonestown
Kelso's Nuts
L'Ennui-Mélodieux
Lemon Gloria
Liberality
Little Bang Theory
Mauigirl's Meanderings
Media Needle
Mock, Paper, Scissors
Monkey Muck
Morning Martini
Politits
Ragebot
Richard Dawkins
Spanish Inquisitor
Suzi Riot
The Italian Bird
Wyld's Q & A
Yikes!
One More Article / Un Altro Articolo
-
Over the years teaching at La Scuola d’Italia NY, I have learned that
children are not just students; they are careful observers of the world,
full of q...
6 months ago
Aren't you handy? That's a nice color choice.
ReplyDeleteNow how are you with plumbing? (Okay, that's a bad joke...)
Good work, Spartacus! Now back to blogging! (and thanks for the link)
Thanks for including me!
ReplyDeleteDCup/CDP - I should be thanking the two of you for stopping by my blog and reading what I have to say. It's no exaggeration to say that it means the world to me.
ReplyDeleteDCup - Plumbing is not my forte, but I'm willing to learn. Any tips you can share on working with pipes and such would be greatly appreciated.
You had a painting party and you did not invite us...
ReplyDeleteGet some rest!
I love that beautifully framed picture you're painting around -
ReplyDeleteI'd reciprocate if I knew how to insert a blogroll into a post.
Hey, at least I use my 'roll on a daily basis, eh? And you all know each other, I do believe...
Thanks for the mention, Man!
Spring is just around the corner and I feel it in my bones too. I've been cleaning out closets and rearranging my crap and cleaning the hell out of my place all weekend. Then I have school work to do so the blogging has been a bit down of late. So I understand and it's alright. And thanks for the linky love and right back at you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the link, Spartacus. I'm lazy too. My blogroll is so big and broken into categories, it's just overwhelming to try to do.
ReplyDeleteMaybe I'll write a script to do it.
Hmmmmm....
Regards,
Tengrain
Thanks for the link, Spartacus. I have some painting to do too, but since my apartment is probably a tiny fraction of the size of your basement, I'm thinking a few hours should do it. Ok, I only have to do a few walls in the bathroom. Treat yourself to a nice cold beer or two, you deserve it.
ReplyDeleteThanks, Spartacus, for including me in your blog roll.
ReplyDeleteNice painting, too. I used to paint a lot when I was younger, and more recently when the job appears on my honey-do list.
All - It's my pleasure to link love all of you. In fact, it's my chance to draw you in and personally say thanks for stopping by.
ReplyDeleteI-Bird - There's still more painting to do. You're welcome to stop by the house and help anytime.
CR - That "framed picture" is actually an access cutout to the main waste line of my house. It does look like a picture though....
Lib - that's pretty much the motivation we had for painting. Our basement looked like crap. Grungy walls, broken molding, etc.... It was just time, and because of the effort involved, something had to give.
Tengrain - I wish there was a script I could use for adding and organizing my blogroll. Right now, I've got to add sites one at a time, which was okay when I had just a few links. Now? Write the script and I'll test it.
gmb/SI - thanks for stopping by. It's my pleasure to link you both.
ReplyDeletegmb - you must have been reading my mind because I cracked open a few beers when I was done last night. There's still more to do, though. Do I get more beers?
SI - This was totally a honey-do project, but one that I welcomed. I had a great time on this project.
Spartacus: If you do work, you are entitled to a few cold ones. I think it's the law, well somewhere.
ReplyDeleteIt is such an easy post to do, (that was my excuse).
ReplyDeleteThanks.
Suzi - De nada!
ReplyDeleteWyld - You're right. These are easy posts. It's my way (and I give all credit to DCup for this) of showing appreciation to people who give up their time to hear what I have to say.
So, no, thank you man! And don't forget that there are a few of us here in NY that still want to welcome you home the right way.
Oh I am so late to this party- but here I am, grateful for the linky love!!
ReplyDeletespart -- my bathroom really needs a fresh coat.....and i right near your office...
ReplyDeleteFran - Better late than never. It's my pleasure to pass out the linky love.
ReplyDeleteDCap - Sure thing. It's a quick job. A few hours work, if that. Maybe then we could have that beer, we've been talking about? ;-)
Thank you so much for the link! I am sorry it took me so long to get here!
ReplyDelete