Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Teach Your Children....

Please forgive this shameless plug for a fellow blogger, but a few days ago DCup of Politits and part of the Jonestown Super Team, wrote an open letter to her children, or as she affectionately calls them, her spawn. Rather than leave a comment over at Jonestown where the piece is posted, I thought I'd use my own forum to laud what is the most heartfelt and moving piece of literature I have read in a long, long time.

Most of you who read my blog have already seen it, so I'm really aiming this post at the lurkers, friends and family members who stop by on occasion.

Here's the link --> An Open Letter To My Children

Please read it. But when you do, open it in a new window (a right-click will work), then come back here and play the YouTube video below.

Thanks for allowing me this indulgence.



5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this, I don't get to Jonestown that often, and I'm so glad I read this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No problem CDP. I run a full service blog here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was great, wasn't it? And your choice of songs compliments it beautifully.

    Good people, the lot o' ya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was a great post.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...