Friday, November 23, 2007

Look Who's Getting Older

I am 44 years old today. Some say I don't look that old, and many would admit that I don't act my age either. It probably explains why this blog only has a high school reading level. I can be so juvenile sometimes.


cash advance

My plan for today is spend it with my parents and family in central NJ. It's our after Thanksgiving tradition since we usually spend turkey day in Rockville Centre with E.'s family. I took some pics of the happy fete. Enjoy!





















14 comments:

  1. It looks like great minds not only think alike, but they share the same birthday.

    Happy Birthday holmes.

    And don't feel bad I have you beat, Jonestown is now at "Junior High," and falling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Suddenly I feel a whole lot better about my own "high school" reading level assessment.

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    FELIZ COMPLEANOS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the well wishes all! Muchismas gracias, a todos!

    And Fairlane, I know that I'm in good company if we share a birth date.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, The Haps on ya!

    And quit with the gloating, I pulled an "Elementary School." I cried.

    Well ok, so that's a lie. But if I had any personal pride, I might have. Those Doody-Heads can eat it raw.

    Nice spread, cute kids and great post, Old Man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! You're WAAAAY older than me! (like almost 2 years). Glad you had a nice holiday, nice pictures of your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks CDP. It's nice to know I'm good company with many more old farts and fartesses. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday, Spartacus. Glad I'm not the only one who's over the hill.
    Stay strong

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually D, our ranking went back up to High School after your last post.

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy birthday mi amigo......

    oh how i would love to be 44 again....that was a very good year (like Frank Sinatra said)

    as for your holiday...what a great way to celebrate Thanks and your b-day

    ps -- you look mahvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. DCap/Anon-thanks for the birthday wishes. I feel good at 44, which is probably the most important thing. As for looking good...aw shucks..you guys flatter me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy belated birthday, Spartacus! We will have a proper toast this Friday.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...