I just want everyone to know that I am alive and well.
For the last week and a half, my time has not been my own.
Between work and home, I've pretty much running myself ragged. So, sadly, blogging and commenting has been knocked down on my priority list.
Please bear with me. Though it may be awhile longer before I get around to commenting on your sites, know that I do enjoy reading what you post.
In the meantime, please take the time to peruse through my blogroll and check out those bloggers who work just as hard as I do, but have not slacked off on their blogging.
Until then, I leave you with the words of the (in)famous (asshat) General Douglas MacArthur:
You have my word. I shall.
One More Article / Un Altro Articolo
-
Over the years teaching at La Scuola d’Italia NY, I have learned that
children are not just students; they are careful observers of the world,
full of q...
6 months ago
life job kids weather...... boy I hear you, dude! have a doughnut and a cup o' joe. let the world catch up with you instead of trying to catch up with it.
ReplyDeleteprobably won't work... but it was worth a thought.
BWO my friend - blogging without obligation - it's the only way it remains fun and relaxing
ReplyDeletesee ya when I see ya :)
Two things:
ReplyDelete1) I can't speak for everyone else, but I don't work all that hard and
2) You don't look too alive and well in that shot. ;-)
Jeeze, Randal, I was just going to tell him he looked fabulous in that shot.
ReplyDeleteSpartacus, you look especially lovely this evening.
what Diane said. Take care of yourself, skippy and the kids. blog when you are ready. We will be here.
ReplyDeleteYou do look a bit subdued in that photo, Sparty. Sounds like you could use a little R & R. Or, if that's not in the cards right now, try okjimm's suggestion of "a doughnut and a cup o' joe." In fact, that sounds so good I'm going to do that!
ReplyDeleteSparty -
ReplyDeleteJust take care of your family and your job, we'll be here when you have time to return to us.
Your pal,
Tengrain
I know how it is. I didn't blog this week myself for similar reasons. Hope you will soon have more leisure time!
ReplyDeleteGlad you're back safe. The sound part will come after you've been home a bit longer.
ReplyDeleteNice to hear that you are good enough.
ReplyDeleteDomain registration india