First it was okjimm, and now it's Randal Graves.
Will these tags never end?
However, this meme is much easier for me to do because I am a book worm...
and I'm sexy as a muthafucka.
Here's how this one works:
You need to go the nearest book you find, whether it's this one or this one. Next, open it to page 46 and write out the fifth sentence on that page, and the next two to five after that. Once, you've done that, pass the meme onto five other bloggers you know.
So here is page 46 of Pete Hamill's "North River"
The cause of death was always life. Across many years now, he had comforted people he knew would soon die. He hoped too that he could reduce their immediate pain. He hoped his consoling whispers would do them no harm. He hoped too that he could reduce their immediate pain. He could not carry them around in his head like luggage.I wish I could tell you all how this random passage from one my favorite authors is resonating with me now. Perhaps I should have chosen one from The Last Lecture by Randy Pausch which was underneath the Hamill book.
Hey! Rules are rules. Far be it from me to step out of line.
Okay... here are my usual suspects.
Skippy
Mauigirl
Alecto
Blondesense Liz
okjimm (because you tagged you me, sucka!)
If you done, it already fuggedabodit. If not... well get cracking.
I did this one a while back. I love the badge and I bet you'd look great in those stockings ;)
ReplyDeleteYou know, that link you left was beyond cruel, Cheneyesque, even. ;-)
ReplyDeleteDianne... I wear them when I slip into the red bra. I find it oh so comfortable to read in lingerie.
ReplyDeleteRandal... I can be a devious bastard sometimes, but War and Peace is still a book like waterboarding is not torture.
phew no tag
ReplyDeleteDCap... I'm afraid you spoke too soon. ;)
ReplyDelete