Wowsers! Nothing more says, "I care" like being tagged in the blogosphere.
This time the love comes from my favorite blogger from Wisconsin, okjimm who writes okjimm's eggroll emporium. So, ya wanna know six random things about me now. Well, I'm going to need to pop open a few frosty ones to take this one on because it may take a while.
Before I get going, there are a few administrative items that need to be addressed.
The Rules
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Ya got all that? Good. Here are my six.
- I'm 5'9" and wear a size 10 shoe.

- I have an unfulfilled desire to perform unscheduled oral surgery with my fists on smug and sanctimonious people.
- I'm a closet Bee Gees fan.
- I taught Noodle how to laugh like Butthead... (uh... huh huh)

- I wanted to name a son of mine Jackson, but Skippy wouldn't let me.
- This Christmas, Skippy and I received this red bra as a gift.

Okay, show's over! Go and watch Obama get sworn in or something hopeful and useful like that. And, please, I'm trusting you all not to let that Bee Gee thing get out.
Here are the six I tag.
Skippy
Susan
Alecto
Blondesense Liz
Dianne
If you've done it, great. If not, take a shot. If you don't care to, remember what I said about that Bee Gee thing... shhhhh... mums the word.



That'll teach me to just drop by to say good morning. Maybe I can sucker Crow into a tell-all about himself. I'm sure I saw him around here somewhere..
ReplyDeleteBeeGee's, huh?
I have every Bee Gees album!
ReplyDeleteI love your #2!!
I'll do this asap
soon as my Inauguration fever breaks ;)
The Bee Gees are great. As for the Jackson thing...I did tell you it was okay to name our dog that. thanks for tagging me. My first time.
ReplyDeleteNo more closet for you, Spartacus. Hey, we all have a group or song we hate to admit that we like. Your the man for outing yourself on this. Oh and nice xmas gift. I'm guessing it wasn't returned.
ReplyDelete//This Christmas, Skippy and I received this red bra as a gift//
ReplyDeletehmmmmmmm....Skippy and " I "?? What? You get to use it alternate weeks? hmmmmmm....
//I wanted to name a son of mine Jackson, but Skippy wouldn't let me.//
Yea, I hear you! I wanted to name my son Jelly DoNut; had to settle for Max! ;)
You break me up
Heh heh hmm hmm heh heh, fire fire!
ReplyDelete#2: do we know anyone who knows where The Undisclosed Location is?
Good morning Susan, for yesterday and today. I would love to see how crow treats this meme. Ya think maybe will learn that he is not a roadkill-etarian?
ReplyDeleteAh a fellow Bee Gees fan. Nice to know, I'm not alone in this Dianne. Take your time with the meme. Writing about Obama is more important.
Oh Skippy... if only I could believe you're a Bee Gees fan. All the same, I want to thank you for keeping my secret on this one. And you know how I feel about Jackson, and I'll never give that name to a dog.
Pissed... So what's your guilty pleasure group? Edison Lighthouse? heh. But I admit to feeling huge burden lifted from me for admitting my Bee Gees fan-dom. As for the bra? Oy! Who gives a RED FUCKING BRA as a gift?
okjimm... I wear it for those special moments when no one is watching and I want to feel beautiful. As far as the Jackson name goes, you understand where I'm coming from. Some names, Jelly DoNut notwithstanding, are near and dear to us and should not be taken for granted... heh... now there's a line of BS as ever there was.
Okay Randal... Imagine a 3-year old girl saying... "I need teepee for my bunghole" and tell me that I am in some ways, quite depraved. As for the undisclosed location, I'll never tell... even if you waterboard me.
ReplyDelete//Okay Randal... Imagine a 3-year old girl saying... "I need teepee for my bunghole"//
ReplyDeleteWhooooooaaaa that tells me I have either not had enough beers or too many!!!!!!!! Wowsers..!!!!!! I have opted for the former because the later is a lame excuse!!!!! ;)
You had me at...
ReplyDeleteI'm 5'9" and wear a size 10 shoe.
And you lost me at....
I'm a closet Bee Gee's fan.
;-)
okjimm... it's true man. Noodle laughs like butt-head and every time I point that out to her, she looks at me and says "like you had nothing to do with that."
ReplyDeleteME... you mean you didn't scroll down to the red bra? I saved the best for last, ya know.
I'm too irritable and cranky to be tagged this week, Spartacus. I have too many songs to learn!
ReplyDelete