Divajood...Play this song whenever you're feeling blue..
Diva/Mary Ellen '08
One More Article / Un Altro Articolo
-
Over the years teaching at La Scuola d’Italia NY, I have learned that
children are not just students; they are careful observers of the world,
full of q...
6 months ago
Wow. That was a brilliant thing to watch. It reminded me of pictures of skydivers from the same period wearing suits and ties and dresses (mostly just the women wore the dresses but not always) to drink beer after a day of jumping. Whole other world.
ReplyDeleteAwe shoot!! This reminds me of Randal Graves. My darn Internet is to slow to download, or view almost anything besides low grade pictures.
ReplyDeleteThat of course, is when the Island power is working.
Fun in the sun.......I guess.
Peace and Freedom
Oh, I cannot wait to hear it later. No speakers at work, which might be enough to make me depressed.
ReplyDeleteIt's like it was written just for you Jood! Sir Paul is swell guy...
ReplyDeletecan we just turn back the clock....
ReplyDeleteAww..that was so nice of you, Spartacus! I love that song and it seems so fitting for the difficulties Diva is dealing with. You're a sweetie. ;-)
ReplyDeleteAlecto - call me a dirty old man, but I would have found it fascinating to see women skydivers in dresses.
ReplyDeleteAmHilBil - Sorry to hear your intertubes are not working. I hear blogger and google have been experiencing technical difficulties.
Diva - don't get down darling. I could not help but post this and boost your campaign with some (unauthorized) celebrity endorsement.I'm sure Sir Paul would not mind.
Bradda - The Beatles were way ahead of their time, no? Somehow they knew Divajood would make a run for President.
DCap - If you figure it out, Mr. Science Guy, make sure you figure out a way we can stay there for a long time. Okay?
Mary Ellen - I didn't know that Diva was dealing with difficulties. But all the same, I'm more than happy to do my part to left her spirits. :^)
All seven minutes of Hey, Jude - you have no idea how right on this song is right now. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteDiva - I saw the response you left me over at your site. I'm sorry that I forgot about your friend, Joe. All the same, I'm this song is right for you and I hope it helps lift your spirits. We can't afford to have you down like this during such an important time. Buck up sister, we have a campaign to run!
ReplyDeleteSpartacus....
ReplyDeletethat was great....I now feel rejuveated and REALLy old all at the same time ;-(
BUT it does remind me of jude....so that is the good thing...
E4E...glad you liked it, but don't get down about your age. It just means you've lived...that's all. :^)
ReplyDeleteNot sure if you knew....the stuff I heard is that Paul wrote the song for John's son, Julian, when his parents were breaking up....just changed it to Jude.
ReplyDeleteGet out the vote....for the Red, White &Jood!!!
okjimm - You're right about the background on the song. The working title was Hey Jules, which was changed to Hey Jude. Good thing for us it was. Otherwise, I would have had to use to other song to cheer up our future President.
ReplyDelete