Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Tag Me Once, Tag Me Twice....

I was tagged by DCup and Kelso to do a minimalist memoir. Well, since this one's been flying around our district of Blogovia for quite some time, I probably won't invite anyone to play. Or maybe I will. You'll just have to read through wontcha?

Okay.... A stripped down tale of this life in six words. Hmm, let's see. I got it:





Could never shut the fuck up.







Okay, here are the five bloggers I tag:

Pissed In NYC
, Pissed Off Patricia, Mauigirl, The Cunning Runt, and Morse

Here are the rules:
1. Write your own six word memoir.
2. Post it on your blog and include a visual illustration if you’d like.
3. Link to the person that tagged you in your post.
4. Tag five more blogs with links.
5. And don’t forget to leave a comment on the tagged blogs with an invitation to play!

12 comments:

  1. Yep, I think you nailed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, good memoir! Thanks for the tag, I'll try to come up with one of my own!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Here me now and believe me later!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! RG, if you just replace the "and" with a semicolon, you have a very nice 6-word memoir.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Truer words have never been spoken.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't agree more, and I accept the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. With friends like you guys, who needs enemies? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is good- really, really good!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fred the Cat doesn't allow us to do memes and tags, but if he did... my response would be the same as yours.

    My mouth seems to fly open before my brain knows what's happening. It has always been such.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can't play, because:

    I am just too damn sick.

    ReplyDelete
  11. when does the movie come out?

    I'll be back

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...