Ever have one of those songs that ya just can't get out of your head? Well, I heard it this morning on my iPod and it brought a smile to my face. It's an oldie that throws me back in time. But it seems to work with me these days as it did back in 1988. Enjoy!
One More Article / Un Altro Articolo
-
Over the years teaching at La Scuola d’Italia NY, I have learned that
children are not just students; they are careful observers of the world,
full of q...
6 months ago
i am old
ReplyDeletei never heard of this song
but the hair was quite interesting
I loved that song, and Mary Stuart Marteson. I remember seeing the movie, but for the life of me I cannot remember the title of it.
ReplyDeleteRegards,
Tengrain
DCap - what the f* are you talking about. You're only six years older than me. This one takes me back to my clubbing days when radio stations like WLIR/WDRE here on Long Isand gave a crap about what their listeners wanted to hear. Naturally, I think that spot on the dial is a Christian station.
ReplyDeleteTengrain - the name of the movie this is from is Some Kind of Wonderful. BTW...I got my years wrong on this one. The song and movie came out in 1987.
ReplyDeleteI don't know if I'm too young or too old but I have never heard that song before. Maybe I have spent too much time here under my rock or something.
ReplyDeleteI can see why that song would get stuck in your head.
ReplyDeleteBest,
NCee
"what have I done today?" not a whole hell of a lot. nice song but I hadn't ever heard it either.
ReplyDeleteLib/PoP - what were you guys listening to in the 80s?
ReplyDelete