Ah, yet another quiz to answer... The other day Randal Graves's quiz turned me into Sideshow Bob. And now, thanks to the esteemed Distributorcap (does he even know what one of those things is?), I'm also Joe Heller's Catch-22! I can't even begin to explain how apropos this is to my life. I'll leave that for another day. For now, I'll just play along.
You're Catch-22!
by Joseph Heller
Incredibly witty and funny, you have a taste for irony in all that you see. It seems that life has put you in perpetually untenable situations, and your sense of humor is all that gets you through them. These experiences have also made you an ardent pacifist, though you present your message with tongue sewn into cheek. You could coin a phrase that replaces the word "paradox" for millions of
people.
Take the Book Quiz
at the Blue Pyramid.
Click on the Blue Pyramid link and take the quiz...I dare ya!
I'd take that as a huge compliment. Not surprised, Spartacus.
ReplyDeleteone of my favorite books --- but it was a terrible movie.
ReplyDeleteYears ago, I once caught 22 lines with my nose, heh, heh. No, I'm just kiddin'. It was last week, heh heh.
ReplyDelete- Dubya
gmb - :=)
ReplyDeleteDCap - Read the book. Never saw the movie. Thanks for sparing me the viewing experience.
Dubya - Listen to your inner-Ronnie and just say no.
Damn it!
ReplyDeleteMy score:
You're "Master Harold"... and the Boys!
by Athol Fugard
Even though you should have realized it for years, you're only just starting to understand how bad your society is. It's been keeping some of your best friends down for ages, and even you have been complicit with this system. When you make a mess, someone else is quick to clean it. When you need help, someone else is quick to your rescue. But when they point out injustice, you've pulled the wool over your eyes. Until now. If you ever need a cast, it will be small.
I decided to retake the quiz and the questions were different so my final book-quiz try!
ReplyDeleteYou're Adventures of Huckleberry Finn!
by Mark Twain
With an affinity for floating down the river, you see things in black and white. The world is strange and new to you and the more you learn about it, the less it makes sense. You probably speak with an accent and others have a hard time understanding you and an even harder time taking you seriously. Nevertheless, your adventurous spirit is admirable. You really like straw hats.
Drat...
Poetryman...welcome to my site. I've been lurking a bit around yours and I must admit, I really dig your poems. Thanks for stopping by.
ReplyDelete