Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Yet Another Way The Beatles Explain Everything

Update: I accidentally over-wrote the original text to this post using a tool called Scribefire to put up my regrets post. I am beginning to regret having used it. However, I simply cannot let this thought pass into the ether so, I am reposting the video.

8 comments:

  1. you are a rock star
    how about taking one of the poems and setting it to music! (just dont have metallica do it, i dont think your poems are the heavy metal type)

    8-)

    guitar player huh????

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's one of the many of my favorite Beatles songs. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice! I love that song, and most Beatles songs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. DCap-Rock star? Yes, that would describe me....and George Bush is the greatest President this country has ever had.

    All-The Beatles rock!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Friggin' awesome, classic, timeless, inimitable.

    Never before, never since. And sadly, perhaps never again.

    Thanks for sharing this treasure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. CR-You're welcome. Every now and then when I need to say what's on my mind and can't find the words, I know that there's a song in The Beatles catalog that will. Indeed this is the classic by which all roof top rock band performances are measured, but never since and never again? I seem to recall a U2 roof top performance back in 1988 (from the film Rattle and Hum) that was seriously all that and bag of chips.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...