Sunday, December 30, 2007

NYC Through The Eyes of Rickdiculus

He writes essays. He makes films. And now he takes pictures.

This past Friday, I took him and The Eldest into work with me as part of my department's holiday family day. It's an annual event that makes an otherwise slow week exciting, if not for the parents, then for the kids. Rickdiculus is no exception.

Yeah, he played nice with all the other boys and girls and participated in all the events, but damn if I couldn't keep him away from the conference room windows to snap these gems. Here's a sample of his work.































You view the rest of his set up on my Flickr page. Enjoy!

7 comments:

  1. The kid has mad skills. Watch out Spartacus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fran, I will watch out...marvel at his accomplishment, and hope he'll fund my retirement with the fortune he amasses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. so you work in the Flatiron district!
    isnt shake shack overrated!

    signed
    Ansel Adams
    Diane Arbus
    Margaret Borke White

    ReplyDelete
  5. DCup, will do.

    DCap - It is totally overrated. I've taken to calling it the Sheep Shack because of all of the people that line up there from Spring to Fall for an hour for a hamburger. You'd think they were giving them away.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Never did make it to the shake shack... oh well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thought that was the Flatiron bldg! Nice work, Rickdiculus!

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...