Wednesday, December 24, 2008

To All My Friends in Blogland....

On behalf of Skippy...















Noodle, Zeb and Rick...















...and Chester, too.











I wish you all good cheer and happiness for the holidays. I'll be taking more than my usual few days off to recharge and enjoy the holidays.

Be safe. Be merry. Be cool.

Warmest regards,

Spartacus

14 comments:

  1. Don't worry, be happy!
    Meher Baba

    Best wishes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a wonderful holiday with your beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Here's the link to the photos I took at our dinner on the 6th:
    http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2011658&l=1f2f7&id=132967647

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Merry :)

    hugs to all
    beautiful family - enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Slack on, fellow slacker. Hope you all had a groovy holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude, I have spent the last week criss-crossing a snow covered, sleety, icy, winter wonderland. I think it sucks.

    But it is so reassuring to know that there are folks like you and your family....

    ...a beer for you, sir! *everyone else gets doughnuts!*

    Happy holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i bet chester has the best xmas..

    all the best to you and all those wonderful family members

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you had a fantabulous xmas and that we all have a happy and peaceful New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All... thank you so much for your wonderful holiday wishes. Mine was really nice. Saw quite a few friends and family and spent a few peaceful days doing...nothing. I'll be back soon. Hope you all had wonderful holiday celebrations as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have as much fun right now as you can because soon we'll all have to get to work helping President Obama pull our country out of the garbage can and put it back together again.

    Please give that cute little doggie a kiss right on the nose from me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. PoP...I have the day off today and tomorrow, so I'm enjoying the time off and the relatively warm weather and the fact that the Giants are the #1 seed in the NFC.

    And I gave Chester that kiss for you. I got a wild tail wag and a leg shake for my trouble. He must have known it was from you. Hope your holidays are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy New Year to you Spartacus and the family! May the new year usher in some kick ass gigs for Los Pablos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey.... hurry up with the 'Warmest regards,' I am freezing my ass off! Send wool socks with the Warm Regards, too!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Same to you Liz! Los Pablos rule!

    jimmy... the wool socks are in the mail. I'm still waiting for some good Wisconsin beer, though.

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me...