My blog. My rules.
Served here for your listening pleasure is a really good cover to one of my all time fave Kinks songs. It's my way of saying thanks and namaste to everyone who left comments and wrote me e-mails to tell me that things will get better.
Here's to better things.....
One More Article / Un Altro Articolo
-
Over the years teaching at La Scuola d’Italia NY, I have learned that
children are not just students; they are careful observers of the world,
full of q...
6 months ago
Ooooh! My all-time favorite sing along band. What to choose to say thank you? 'People Take Pictures of Each Other? 20th Century Man? Waterloo Sunset? no, no.. Wait! I have it!
ReplyDeleteDude, I am on a god damn Island in the Caribbean. I can see the god damn 4th fleet of shore. They are new, and here in the Caribbean to ensure peace???
ReplyDeleteBack to the god damn Island. I can't download anything worth shit. I am stuck only with my DVD porn. No live downloads.
Thanks anyways,
Your a cool dude, and if you read my comment just take this in stride. It is the Earth changing; some are just more in tune. Think about it, or call me a fuckin' quack!!
Peace and Freedom
Susan - You have a crazy way of saying thanks. But you're welcome. Anytime.
ReplyDeleteAmHilBil - Hang in there dude. It's just a cover of a Kinks song...nothing more. As for the 4th Fleet, it's sad that all we have left to rely on is the hope that the American public will wake up from their collective stupor and live with the rest of the world and not lord over it. No problem on your comment. You're a pretty cool guy, too.
Thanks, I needed that today. Feeling a bit raw and now a little better.
ReplyDeleteI'll never understand you kids and your "rock and roll." Get off my lawn!
ReplyDelete- John M.
Spartacus: Don't know the source of your discomfort, but kicking back, avoiding the internets (well, politics), having a cold one and throwing something fabulous on the grill....doesn't get better. Have a fabulous, relaxing weekend.
ReplyDeleteAlecto - you're welcome.
ReplyDeleteRandal - Sorry man, but I already printed the fliers. We're having a gig on your lawn tomorrow night, rain or shine.
PiNYC - I'll think I'll do just that. Thanks. You have a great weekend, too.
This is my all-time favorite Kinks song. And it's not one of the ones that gets played much.
ReplyDeleteMG - no it doesn't get played much, not even on XM, but I plan to add it to our J(squared)J repertoire. I play in a trio with my oder brother and friend... two of us have the same name starting with J. Hence the squared.
ReplyDelete