Freddy Mercury -- Real man. Awesome singer. One of my personal heroes.
Lately, there has been much broadcast and written on Britney Spears' embarrassing performance at the MTV Awards recently. Much of what I heard and read spent lots of time both lionizing and defending Miss Spears' "weighty" appearance.
As I was taking my usual lunch time constitutional through the Flat Iron district of Manhattan a few moments ago, it hit me -- Why not let my hero Freddy Mercury do my talking from the grave. With that, I give you this:
Enjoy!
One More Article / Un Altro Articolo
-
Over the years teaching at La Scuola d’Italia NY, I have learned that
children are not just students; they are careful observers of the world,
full of q...
6 months ago
you lost me when the title came up
ReplyDeletehahahahahahahahha
DCap-
ReplyDeleteI try Man... Oh how I try...
You guys crack me up.
ReplyDelete